-
-
My Hashimoto's Journey So Far - I have been really, really reluctant to share this because- well- it's hard to share stuff like this. Plus, I sort of don't know how this story ends, but ...9 years ago
-
Why she joined the church - Grandma said she joined the church because she saw the good in our family the gospel brought. She was taught the gospel 2 months after daddy died. She co...11 years ago
-
2014...highlights! :) - Time flies when you are having fun!! :) Can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted on my blog!! I've made many attempts throughout the year....11 years ago
-
Quinn - MTC - Elder Greenwood left for the Provo MTC on Wed., Feb 11, 2015. I guess you could say he went from our hands.... to his grandparents' hands... to Elder ...11 years ago
-
How to use CapsLock to Left click and more - I wanted to be able to left-click with the keyboard and found that AutoHotKey could help me do that. Here's how to do it: 1. Download and install AutoHotKe...12 years ago
-
-
Amazon MP3 for classical music on a budget: $45 for a great, semi-comprehensive classical collection - Last night I spent $24. Bought the complete Mozart Symphonies, all of Beethoven's Piano Sonatas, all of Bach's Harpsichord works, all of Rachmaninoff's ...12 years ago
-
Taysom Hill vs. The Legend - *By readership demand, our look at Taysom Hill will be rounded out by a comparison to *The Legend*. While not fair, and not strictly following the establis...12 years ago
-
Monetary base (money supply) and inflation - We know that our nation is in massive debt, and the debt is accumulating fast. We also know that the FED has vastly expanded the monetary base since 2008....13 years ago
-
-
-
Tree Ring - Tree Ring, originally uploaded by princedd. Pretty cool texture when viewed big. Not sure what the white stuff is -- sort of reminds me of lichen.15 years ago
-
The lastest spring we have had in a while... - We have peas coming soon and onions. The tomatoes are blooming and there are some green ones. The peppers are growing and the cucumbers seem to be eaten up...16 years ago
-
Uh-oh - Unfortunately, as I was taking pictures with Mom's camera to put on the blog, the camera stopped functioning normally. I think her camera may have just bro...17 years ago
-
-
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dallan, you keeping this up to date? Is Prince Insight on here? Or Stephanie's new blogs? This is a good service. Please keep it current. Thanks. Dan.
ReplyDelete